Long Term Accomodation


To apply for a long term residency an application form must be completed. On the application form the requirement is a photo ID (Drivers Licence) and a reference from your previous rentals (two are mandatory) as well as a work reference.

Please download the Application Form and email the signed document along with the required documents to enquiries@lilydalepinehill.com.au or call in to the Caravan Park office.